Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Leigh's Blog Is Linked by Dell Computer Blog

Leigh has been managing a blog for a while called "The Green Workplace". She has regular contributors from her company and other places. It is the basis for her new book due out early next year.

Dell Computer has a blog that recently posted an article linking to Leigh's blog. You can visit the Dell blog at Dell Small Business . Look at the post for October 28, 2008, titled, "New OptiPlex desktop to help businesses save money and energy". At the end of the article is a link to Leigh's profile (her name) and a link to her blog. When you get to Leigh's blog, look for the post dated October 28, 2008, "Green Workplace Make-over Part I".

I believe that Dell will have a second post dated October 29, 2008, that will include another video by Leigh.

This demonstrates the power in information sharing through blogs.

2 comments:

Air Jordans said...

It is my pleasure to read your article! What a vivid photo it is! Thank you for sharing! good luck!

Silver Jim said...

This is in response to the previous comment. I sort of developed the format of this blog by the seat of my pants! I don't really have a template for it.
I did start out with one of the pre-defined templates.

Sorry I couldn't help, and thanks for the comment.